Our wine is made in a renovated, private wine cellar built in 1906. It retains almost all of the original machinery in very good condition (de-stemmer, pump, press, etc.), which has been restored for display to our visitors. The preservation of the original winery s structure, distribution, and materials have been combined with the incorporation of the latest technology to ensure quality production.The decision to wed the antique with the modern was made with a twofold objective. First, we sought a modern facility that would allow the procedures necessary for quality wine production. But preservation of the region s rich wine-making heritage was alsodeeply important to us. Our approach combines the latest technology with a concern for the preservation of the historic wine industry that has flourished in this part of the world for more than a century. This is a common goal of many large historical cooperatives, but such concerns are rare in small, private wineries.