The story of Landolt Weine AG

The family business Landolt Weine AG was founded in 1834 and has been located in the Brandschenkestrasse in Zurich (Switzerland) since 1841 until 30th June 2011. The new adress: Bederstrasse 77, 8027 Zürich. Today its long tradition is continued by the 6th generation. For decades, the Company has specialised in the areas of viticulture, grape pressing, wine aging and bottling. Landolt Weine AG is known for its international profile, and not just among wine connaisseurs: the Company has been importing selected wines from Europe and overseas for decades and fosters close and long-standing relationships with local producers from around the world. Landolt Weine AG offers top wines at prices to suit every budget and follows a cost-conscious purchasing and pricing policy. 

Landolt Weine AG offers top wines at prices to suit every budget and follows a cost-conscious purchasing and pricing policy.

Milestones

2016

 Plantation of new vines (Cabernet Dorsa and Pinot blanc) for the Weingut Landolt

2015

 Redesign of the Stadt Zürich winelabel

2011

 Moving to Bederstrasse 77, 8002 Zürich

2009

 175th anniversary of the Landolt Wines AG

2004

 Construction of barrel cellar offering space for 100 oak barrels

2003

 Launching of Landolt bottle, launching of Helveticus white / red wines

1991

 Marc Landolt, 6th generation of the family, joins the company.

1981

 Landolt becomes a joint stock company.

1972

 Extensions cellar and forwarding area

1966

 New construction and extensions of barrel cellar, forwarding area, the office, cellar for   bottles, bottling

1946

 Felix Landolt join the company.

1943

 Peter Landolt join the company.

1922

 Hans Landolt joins the company.

1882

 Takeover by Emil Landolt

1841

 Acquisition of the property Freigut at the Brandschenkestrasse.

1834

 The young Emanuel Hess from Zurich buys the house "St. Paul" at the Ötenbachgasse in   Zurich and opens a wine business.